MerCruiser 56145 Ford V8 888 188hp 5.0L 302 Harmoinc Balancer Damper Assembly
Fast & Free Shipping on All Orders!
14-Day Return Policy
Ships NEXT DAY at the Latest
- Removed from a MerCruiser Ford V8 888 5.0L 305 188hp (2bbl) 1971-1977
- Overall good good shape cleaned & Repainted.
- Harmonic Balancer Crankshaft Damper Assembly 56145
- Stamped C90E-D1 (past ones have 6316D1 Stamp)
- Some cracking on the outside of the rubber on the face, it doesn't continue through, and seems to be just limited to the outer exterior edges. Nothing seemed out of the ordinary with this item & from a running engine. All of the ones I've dealt with and sold in the past seemed to have done this as well.
- seems to have been mostly used only on the earlier models
- Found in the following parts diagrams (Please contact me if you have any questions on compatibility as sometimes the differences in parts were based on serial number)
- 215 (4 BBL.) FORD 302 V-8 1970-1972 2781153 THRU 3395720
- 215 MIE FORD 302 V-8 1970-1972 2781153 THRU 3563181
- 225 (4 BBL.) FORD 302 V-8 1973-1974 3385721 THRU 4166999
- 225 MIE FORD 302 V-8 1973-1974 3385721 THRU 4176999
- 225-S (4 BBL.)FORD 302 V-8 1973-1974 3385721 THRU 4166999
- 888 (2 BBL.) FORD 302 V-8 1971-1977 3108723 AND UP
- Please ensure yours looks just like this.
- Again, If you are unsure if this will work for you, just ask & i'll be happy to look into it further.
- Purchase with confidence!
Please Contact Me if you have additional questions if you are unsure if this will work for you.
1971 1972 1973 1974 1975 1976 1977 Sterndrive I/O Alpha One Inboard 215hp 225hp 255hp 351CID 175hp 190hp OMC Stringer