MerCruiser Alpha One 45-816472 Gen II Lower Gearcase Driveshaft All Models 91&up
Fast & Free Shipping on All Orders!
14-Day Return Policy
Ships NEXT DAY at the Latest
- MerCruiser Lower Unit Drive Shaft 45-816472 used in all MerCruiser Gen II Sterndrive gearcases 1991 & UP
- Replaces / Equivalent: 45-816919 , 45-816472 , 45-853647 , 45-853647 , GLM 11140
- Also found on Mercury / Mariner (3.0L) late Alpha gearcase outboards (200hp 225 DFI, 225 CARB, 225, 250, 300 EFI) - Check your parts manual to confirm compatibility
- I left the bearing on here, it should be good, but you will want to check it before installation and replace if necessary. This listing is primarily focused toward the drive-shaft itself. The Bearing is in good condition. For your own piece of mind I would replace the bearing, but this is ultimately up to your discretion.
Other Parts Included as pictured
- Retainer 824519 / 11-42632
- Race from bearing 31-36387A1 (Bearing is still on the shaft)
- They used the same Gen II gearcase so you're particular engine is not a factor here so this basically covers most (120hp 140hp 4cyl 165hp 6cyl 170hp 305 350 470 260hp 2.5L 3.0L 4.1L 3.7L 3.8L 4.3L V6 205hp 185hp 5.0L 5.7L V8 etc...
- Purchase with confidence!
1991 1992 1993 1994 1995 1996 1997 1998 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007