MerCruiser 45-816919 Driveshaft Alpha One Gen II Lower Unit Gearcase 1991-1997
Fast & Free Shipping on All Orders!
14-Day Return Policy
Ships NEXT DAY at the Latest
- MerCruiser Lower Unit Drive Shaft 45-816919 used in all MerCruiser Gen II Sterndrive gearcases 1991-1997 (Outdrive Serial Numbers OD469859-OK999999) - Basically the difference with the 1998 & up stuff was the impeller. This one would use 18-3056 (47-40326)
- Replaces / Equivalent: 45-816919, Sierra 18-2261
- I left the bearing on here, it should be good, but you will want to check it before installation and replace if necessary. This listing is primarily focused toward the drive-shaft itself. The Bearing is in good condition. For your own piece of mind I would replace the bearing, but this is ultimately up to your discretion.
Other Parts Included as pictured
- Retainer 824519 / 11-42632
- Race from bearing 31-36387A1 (Bearing is still on the shaft)
- They used the same Gen II gearcase (1991-1997) so you're particular engine is not a factor here so this basically covers most (120hp 140hp 4cyl 165hp 6cyl 170hp 305 350 470 260hp 2.5L 3.0L 4.1L 3.7L 3.8L 4.3L V6 205hp 185hp 5.0L 5.7L V8 etc...
- Purchase with confidence!
1991 1992 1993 1994 1995 1996 1997