Gauge Set Quicksilver Gauges RPM Speedometer Tachometer Water Temp Fuel Gradient
Fast & Free Shipping on All Orders!
14-Day Return Policy
- This is a matching set of boat gauges removed from a dash panel
!!!These gauges are completely untested!!! This may or not be the case with this set but there is always a possibility that one is not 100% working, so please keep that in mind when ordering.
- A general rule of thumb is that if the gauge is not zeroed or in a very weird spot at "rest" then it may have a problem. (not always the case) Many gauge issues like RPM not reading is usually a wiring issue at the engine, and many fuel gauge issues are caused by the sender attached to the gas tank. If you're chasing down a problem gauge it's always best to just test the output with a multi-meter at the dash and make sure you're getting a signal that is changing.
- These are being sold AS IS.
- Lights are also untested.
- Quicksilver - Black Bezel / Black Face / White Text Yellow-Orange-Red Gradient Text / White Needle & Tan Needle
- Tachometer RPM
- Oil Pressure
- Water Temperature
- Voltage Meter
- Fuel Level
- Trim Gauge
Purchase with confidence!
Possibly Related Boat Manufacturers
- Bayliner Boston Whaler Bryant Campion Carolina Cat Centurion Chaparral Chris-Craft Cobalt Crownline Ebbtide EdgeWater Power Formula Four Winns Boat Glastron Grady-White Galaxie Larson Monterey Moomba Nautique Princecraft Regal Rinker Sea Ray Sea Sprite Sport Craft Ski Supreme Starcraft Marine Stingray Striper Sunsation PowerSvfara Tahoe Thompson Tige Triumph Yamaha Power boat Sterndrive I/O MerCruiser OMC
- 1965 1965 1968 1969 1970 1971 1972 1973 1974 1975 1976 1977 1978 1979 1980 1981 1982 1983 1984 1985 1986 1987 1988 1989 1990 1991 1992 1993 1994 1995 1996 1997 1998 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011