- For use with OMC / Johnson / Evinrude Outboards
- This was off an 1984 Evinrude 235hp, Model Number E235TXCRC
- Compatible with all V6 applications as indicated below.
150-235hp (150hp 155hp 185hp 235hp possibly others)
- Found in outboards from 1979-1991 without having to swap any parts
- No leaks or bad seals found after pressure testing.
- This is the Extra-Long shaft model.
- Part Number 391379 on the driveshaft. Please ensure that yours is the same length as this...
- Shaft Measures 26-3/4" from the top of the casing
- This gearcase has been cleaned & repainted.
- There is some pitting from oxidation in some spots (Visible in pictures) and this has been cleaned off & painted over.
- The paint on this is more or less a very very close match to blue evinrude paint but might not directly match your existing paint color as these paints seem to vary as they are exposed to different conditions over time.
- Impeller is in acceptable condition as seen in pictures, but it is up to your discretion to replace it if you want to.
- Skeg is in decent condition
- Please note that the front of the horizontal stabilizer faring is broken off as seen in picture 3 but this won't affect overall function.
- Freshwater used part.
- UPS Shipping so you get it in a reasonable time frame.
- If you have any questions at all on compatibility, please ask before purchasing as I am more than happy to assist you!
- Please inspect pictures closely to ensure satisfaction and if you have any questions at all, don't be afraid to ask!
- Purchase with confidence!
1979 1980 1981 1982 1983 1984 1985 1986 1987 1988 1989 1990 1991