Johnson Seahorse Outboard 10hp QD-20 1959 Ignition Magneto Coil Plate 580283
Fast & Free Shipping on All Orders!
14-Day Return Policy
Ships TODAY if you order before 12PM EST Mon-Fri
Removed from a 1959 Johnson Seahorse 10hp Model QD-20 with Serial Number 1898275
- If you are unsure if this will work for your, please check with your outboards parts list manual or as send me a message and I can quickly look this up for you.
- Generally Johnson / Evinrude used the same parts & assemblies for multiple years before completely changing the design on them so there is a likely chance that this might be compatible with other models manufactured few years past or prior to the manufacture of this outboard.
- The coils & points & condensors on this look very new, however it appears that the flywheel must have brushed up against one of them as there appears to be some wear to the ground side wire. This had good spark during testing, so there shouldn't be any functionality issues here, just be mindful of the damaged wire.
- See Picture 3
- Notable Parts in this listing:
- Plate Number 580210-1 / 580283 plate in the manual
- Please inspect pictures to ensure satisfaction, and please let me know if there is something I missed!
- Purchase with confidence!
Possibly Relevant Outboards
- 1958: 10016 / 10017 / QD-19 / QDL-19
- 1959: 10018 / 10019 / QD-20 / QDL-20
- 1960: 10020 / 10021 / QD-21 / QDL-21
- 1961: 10022 / 10023 / QD-22 / QDL-22
- 1962: QD-23 / QDL-23