MerCruiser 12675A7 96119 1983-1986 Rear Flywheel Housing GM 2.5L 120hp 140hp
Fast & Free Shipping on All Orders!
14-Day Return Policy
Ships NEXT DAY at the Latest
- Excellent Condition
- 96119 (Stamped), but generally referred to as 12675A7 in many of the parts manuals even though the actual part they were using was 96119 / 96120A3 and later there was a separate 12675 Stamped Flywheel housing
- Freshwater Used part
- Compatible with most MerCruiser GM engines 1983-1986/87/88sih using circular cast style coupler that mounted to the crankshaft bolts.
- GM 2.5L 120hp 4cyl
- GM 3.0L 140hp 4cyl
- GM 3.8L 229 V6
- GM 4.3L 262 V6
- GM 5.0L 305 V8
- GM 5.7L 350 V8 260hp
- This particular item would have been used with MerCruiser engines with the cast style engine coupling rather than the triangular stamped coupling (Generally Early to Mid-80's items)
Visual Differences between 12675A7 & 91199
- 12675A7 > 3 Holes on top > Cut-out on coupler end flare
- 91199 / > 2 Holes on top > No cut-out on coupler end flare
- Yours should look just like this, just check the stamping
- Purchase with confidence!
Related Part Numbers (Superseded From)
- 96119 (stamped)