MerCruiser 1376-5990A1 2BBL 3.7L 470 485 Carburetor Carb Rochester 1976-1982
Fast & Free Shipping on All Orders!
14-Day Return Policy
Rochester Carburetor 2BBL Assembly 1376-5990A1 (17057132 Stamped Number)
- Superseded to 1389-9564A4 > 3310-806079A3 > 3310-860071A3 > 3310-860071A4
- Found on ALL 1976-1982 MerCruiser "470" 170hp & "485" 185hp 3.7L 4-cylinder Engines using Rochester Carburetors..
- ****This is not compatible or interchangeable with a MerCarb Carburetor or application that already uses a MerCarb Carburetor***** (which was mostly everything after 1983)
- Appears that someone tried to put a little bit of sealant on one of the orifice plugs on the bottom of the carburetor. I'm sure there is a replacement in the included kit if you want to replace this.
Visually it looks in great shape otherwise and everything moves freely and should be good to go, but may need to be cleaned or gone through or rebuilt before installation.
- This would be an item I would recommend to just try and install it first try and properly adjust the settings, and if you are still having issues go ahead and rebuild it with a kit. We have included kit Sierra 18-7076
- If you have any other concerns please contact me.
- Purchase with confidence!
1983 1984 1985 1986 1987 1988 1989
3.7L 170hp 165hp