MerCruiser 423-3816 Crankshaft 3.0L 181cid 140hp 4cyl N9341352 1972-1989 OMC
Fast & Free Shipping on All Orders!
14-Day Return Policy
- Used from 1972-1989 on virtually all OMC & Mercruiser 3.0L 140hp power plants. (both companies used the same GM blocks, but OMC used bolts rather than studs at the end of the crankshaft to hold the couplers on)
- This is for engines with a 2-piece rear main seal....which is what they used before 1990...
- MerCruiser Part Number 423-3816
- GM part # N9341352 / 9341352 (Stamped / Cast)
- Equivalent GM Part numbers (Other common Stamps
- N9341352 / 9341352
- N398776 / 398776
- N393775 / 393775
- Sometimes looks like 393776
- Yours should looks just like this.
- Engine turned over by hand freely before removed.
- Possibly some surface rust on this in some areas of the cast part (visible in pictures) but this is a very nice crankshaft & I don't think you will be disappointed.
- If you are unsure if this will work for you, just ask.
- Purchase with confidence!