MerCruiser 431-9433 1546 Flat Tappet ONLY Camshaft V6 4.3L 1985-1987 Chevy GM
Fast & Free Shipping on All Orders!
14-Day Return Policy
- Basically this is a GM 4.3L camshaft that was used during a narrow window (1985-Early 1987) of these engines when they were One-piece rear main seals and using flat tappet lifters. By 1987 the 4.3L was using roller lifters and a specialized camshaft
- Some light normal wear, but overall good shape freshwater marine camshaft.
- MerCruiser Part Number 431-9433 (This is an OEM GM Part)
- Used on Early 185hp 205hp 4.3L models 1985-1987 (Models using Flat Tappet Lifters).
- Stamped 1546 on the camshaft
- Left-hand / standard rotation (All i/o's are left hand rotation)
- Not the correct camshaft for engines with the additional balance shaft OR the engines in late 1987 & beyond that have the machined camshaft for roller lifter style engines
- Please inspect pictures closely to to ensure product satisfaction.
- Purchase with confidence!
Cross Reference Equivalents
- MerCruiser 431-9433
- Probably OMC as well just (Check the actual cast stamping number)
1985 1986 Early 1987 14095859