MerCruiser 4cyl 120hp 2.5L 1970's-1982 Bolts screw Nuts Chevy GM Set Manifold
Fast & Free Shipping on All Orders!
14-Day Return Policy
- Previously installed on a Chevy GM MerCruiser 1978 120hp (Many of the bolts should be the same for the 120hp 2.5L from the 1970-1982 time period where it used the type of exhaust manifold where it had the aluminum cover mount for the carburetor)
- DOES NOT INCLUDE HEAD BOLTS
- I can't say that every single bolt nut and washer is here, but the majority of them are from the tear-down process.
- What I do know is that it took quite a while to count all of them!
- You can zoom in on the pictures to get an idea of everything that is here.
- This should cover a wide range of years from 1960's-1982 for the 120hp engines.
- Perfect for spares or replacements, as some of these screws would be difficult to find elsewhere, and in some cases even more expensive than this whole set.
- Purchase With Confidence!