MerCruiser 65534A2 65534 Gimbal Ring Transom Assembly Splined-Splined 1975-1977
Fast & Free Shipping on All Orders!
14-Day Return Policy
65534A2 MerCruiser Splined/Splined Gimbal Ring Assembly - Stamped 65534
- Replaced by 77124A2 which was an updated version that has grease fittings for the hinge pins, but other than that they are pretty much identical castings.
- Not compatible with the square style steeing gimbal rings
- Also only used with the style that HAS trim senders and HAS threaded bell housing pins
- Could probably use a new roller bearing in the bottom but the splines in the top are all in good shape otherwise. (some old grease in there yet)
- Basically, this would have been found on MerCruiser Pre-Alpha that had the trim senders and also used the splined style gimbal ring 1970-1982 (But more so 1975-1977 as this was the last of its kind before the transition into the current style of gimbal ring with the square / square configuration)
- This will work for all engine configurations from that time period ... Just a short list below...
- 2.5L 120hp 4cyl
- 3.0L 140hp 4cyl
- 3.7L 170hp 470 488 4cyl
- 5.0L V8 305 898
- 5.7L V8 350 260hp
- 5.0L V8 302 888
Purchase with confidence!
1974 1975 1976 1977 1978 1979