MerCruiser 88302A2 Alpha 1 Gimbal Housing Swivel Steering Shaft Square/Splined
Fast & Free Shipping on All Orders!
14-Day Return Policy
Ships NEXT DAY at the Latest
- MerCruiser Gimbal Housing Upper Swivel Shaft Assembly 88302A2
- Removed from slop-free gimbal housing, was still very tight in the gimbal ring and the steering lever during removal.
Part Numbers Included
- Nut-826713 Nut
- 12-32997 Washer (for splined swivel shaft)
- 12-85344 Washer
- Upper Switch Swivel Shaft 88302A2 (Splined / Square)
- Do Not mistake this for the square / square swivel shafts that were used in many 1983-1990 Alpha one Gen I / Gen II models, or the earlier splined / splined shafts used in pre-1978 models...
- Basically this would have been found on all alpha one models 1978 - early 1980's before they switched over to the Square / Square shafts... Before this was a splined / splined shaft and this is more or less the intermediate one. It's in your best interest to just remove everything you have to figure out exactly what you need...
- This will work for all engine configurations from that time period... Just a short list below...
- 2.5L 120hp 4cyl
- 3.0L 140hp 4cyl
- 3.7L 170hp 470 488 4cyl
- 4.3L V6 262 185hp / 205hp
- 5.0L V8 305
- 5.7L V8 350 260hp
Purchase with confidence!
1983 1984 1985 1986 1987 1988 1989 1990