MerCruiser 9412A18 1547-9105 Alpha One Gen 1 Upper Unit Gearcase Housing Empty
Fast & Free Shipping on All Orders!
14-Day Return Policy
- Basically the Upper drive housings are the same no matter what drive/engine/sterndrive you have from that period of 1983-1990 (I-4, I-6, V8 120hp, 140hp 165hp, 2.5L, 3.0L 4.3L V6 4cyl, 4.1L 3.7L 170, 470, 898, 305, 350, etc..)
- There was a different style of housing from 1983-86ish maybe that was the same internally, but it didn't have the rectangular splash plate. - More or less covered in my infographic in the pictures section.
- The housing is in good condition, original paint
- MerCruiser 1547-9412A18
- The shape of your case should look just like this.
- Stamped Part Number is 1547-9412-C1 (sometimes 1547-9105) (Located in the exhaust area on the underside of the case) This is not as important, but rather the case style, Please see last picture.
- The races are still installed and if you are installing a new gear set it is advisable to use the races provided with the new bearings. However, this is up to your discretion
- Freshwater Used part.
- All Alpha One Gen I Sterndrives 1983-1990. Yours will look just like this. See last picture info-graphic to help you identify which housing you need.