MerCruiser 94986 Alpha 1 One 1983-90 Gimbal Housing Inner Transom Plate Bracket
Fast & Free Shipping on All Orders!
14-Day Return Policy
THESE ARE STOCK PHOTOs AND YOU WILL RECIEVE ONE IN EQUAL OR BETTER CONDITION THAN THE ONE PICTURED HERE
- MerCruiser 94986 / 94987A2 Inner Transom Bracket Assembly
- Suitable for all MerCruiser Alpha One R / MR / Gen I applications 1983-1990 (120hp, 140hp 305, 350 4.3L etc. virtually all of them as they adapted every bell housing to fit these.)
- However, this would have been found primarily on 1983-1985ish models, after 1986-1990 the 44116C would have been the standard transom plate found on Gen I models, but that was because it was a new style of the plate which could be used on Bravo Gimbal housings (and ultimately the same pattern for the Gen II housings)
- Yours should look just like this.
- Do not buy this to replace 44116C if you have a Gen II drive as this doesn't have the holes on the top for the extra bolts for the Gen II gimbal housing...
- Purchase with confidence!
- 44116C (This one was intended for early Gen II & Bravo models that didn't have an oiler system)
- 44117A5 (see note above)
- 44117A3 (see note above)
- GM 120hp 4cyl 2.5L 153cid
- GM 140hp 4cyl 3.0L 181cid
- MerCruiser / Ford 470 488 170hp 3.7L 3.7LX 4cyl 165hp 170hp 180hp 188hp 190hp
- GM 262CID V6 4.3L 4.3LX 4.3LXH 4.3LH Gen II + 205hp 185hp
- GM 305 350 5.0L 5.7L V8 198hp 200hp 228hp 230hp 260hp
1983 1984 1985 1986 1987 1988 1989 1990