MerCruiser Alpha One 175hp 185hp 4.3L V6 Oil Pan Basin Reservoir 14244T 86-96
Fast & Free Shipping on All Orders!
14-Day Return Policy
- Original Paint, A couple of dents & dings, but generally good overall condition!
- MerCruiser Part number 14244 / 14244T or sierra 18-0616 / 14088517
- Used from 1985-1996 (early non-vortec 4.3L / non balance-shaft engines) engines that HAVE a 1-piece rear oil seal, NOT the older style 2-piece rear main oils seal found on some of the 1984-85 & early 86 engines. Easy to determine which type of seal you have by finding the part number on your crankshaft
- This oil pan has more or less a welded in plate for the oil drain screw rather than a welded nut found on the newer pans, so I'm guessing it's the earliest model of the pans found on 86-96 engines, but its nonetheless the same pan.
- NOT for 1997 & up Vortec models which used an aluminum oil pan...
- If you are unsure if this will work for you, just ask.
- Purchase with confidence!
GM 262CID V6 4.3L 4.3LX 4.3LXH 4.3LH Gen II + 205hp 185hp
986 1987 1988 1989 1990 1991 1992 1993 1994 1995 1996