Mercruiser Alpha One V8 350 305 898 Small Block Oil Pan 5.0L 5.7L 70s-80s 78778
Fast & Free Shipping on All Orders!
14-Day Return Policy
- Yours should look just like this. (note the side of the dip stick area) ******Port***** < Pay attention to the dipstick location
- I'm not exactly sure what this came from but looks identical to one I removed from a 1979 Small Block Chevy 5.0L 305 898 with the exception of the location of the drain plug and that it doesn't have a baffle.
- I am pretty sure that this type was used from the mid 70's up until the mid 80's. 1977-1982
- Part Number is 78778 or possibly 87758A1 (This might have come out of an inboard, but hopefully you'll know what you're looking for when you see it)
- This is the old style that uses the 2-piece rear oil seal
- For use with oil seal gasket 85817A 1
- Freshwater Used Part.
- Make sure yours looks just like this one....
- Purchase with confidence!
Please inspect pictures closely to to ensure product satisfaction