MerCruiser I 1963 Early White Alpha One Inner Transom Plate Bracket 110hp
Fast & Free Shipping on All Orders!
14-Day Return Policy
- SPECIAL NOTE: This particular item is for a very early / rare / vintage MerCruiser Sterndrive (Pre-1968), please consult me if you have any questions.
- This is from the first MerCruiser Models ever produced (1963) This is the earliest model of the transom brackets they produced as well.
- Stamped Part Number is 32498
- Used On serial numbers 1641940 & Below For "MerCruiser I" systems. Subsequent serial numbers used 35186 transom bracket (1641941 thru 1684187)
- Also includes other parts as pictured
- 32585 Shift Control lever
- Yours should look just like this and have the same part number 42498 (pic 3) on the front middle of the bracket
- This would have been used only on the extremely early MerCruiser I models. I don't even think it was the same as the units used for 1A / 1B / 1C / 1A EZ / 1B EZ / 1C EZ
- Freshwater Used Part
- Purchase with confidence!