MerCruiser I Sterndrive 110hp 120hp 150hp 4cyl Water Outlet Elbow 38057 1963-66
Fast & Free Shipping on All Orders!
14-Day Return Policy
- SPECIAL NOTE: This particular item is for a very early / rare / vintage MerCruiser Sterndrive (Pre-1968), please consult me if you have any questions on compatibility
- This is P/N 38057 (Water Outlet Elbow, which eventually was what was converted to a thermostat housing) used on various early MerCruiser Models outlined below:
- MerCruiser 110 hp 4cyl - S/N 1822367 & Up
- MerCruiser 120hp 4cyl - S/N 1822429 thru 2046624
- MerCruiser 150hp 6cyl - S/N 1823275 & Up (Aluminum Manifold)
- MerCruiser 150hp 6cyl - S/N 1823076 & Up (Cast Iron Manifold)
- MerCruiser 160hp 6cyl (Aluminum Intake / Exhaust Manifolds only)
- This would have been used only on the extremely early MerCruiser I first year models (1963-1966) (110hp, 2.5L 4cyl)
- and also the subsequent models 1965-1966 (i.e 1A / 1B / 1C / 1A EZ / 1B EZ / 1C EZ) before they switched to a solid aluminum version.
- Also the engines listed above
- Freshwater Used Part
- Purchase with confidence!