MerCruiser I Sterndrive Rear Flywheel Housing Mount Early 110hp 4cyl 1963 32484
Fast & Free Shipping on All Orders!
14-Day Return Policy
Ships NEXT DAY at the Latest
- SPECIAL NOTE: This particular item is for a very early / rare / vintage MerCruiser Sterndrive (Pre-1968), please consult me if you have any questions on compatibility
- No Stamped Part Number on this.... This would be the first style they did, which was really only half of all subsequent models.
- This is P/N 32484 (Used On MerCruiser I S/N 1667230 & Below)
- This item is similar to subsequent flywheel housings, but it didn't have the little feet on the bottom or the cover around the actual flywheel & Coupler
- This would have been used only on the extremely early MerCruiser I first year models (1963) (110hp, 2.5L 4cyl)
- I don't think this would have been used with any of the later models (i.e 1A / 1B / 1C / 1A EZ / 1B EZ / 1C EZ)
- Freshwater Used Part
- Original Paint
- Please ensure your part looks just like this one
- Purchase with confidence!