MerCruiser 43-17064A3 Lower Unit Gear Set Gearcase Alpha One Gen II 1991-95
Fast & Free Shipping on All Orders!
14-Day Return Policy
Ships NEXT DAY at the Latest
- MerCruiser Sterndrive Alpha One Lower Unit Complete Gear Set 43-17064A3 (17T/28T) (Gears only - Pinion, Forward) & Reverse 43-824109A1
- This is a A Standard set and NOT a 2.40:1 ratio one (which was an extremely rare high altitude conversion)
- Used in MerCruiser Gen II lower units 1991-1995 regardless of engine.
- Parts Included
- Pinion Gear (17 Teeth): 19016 31341 (Same as 43-89060)
- Forward Gear (28 Teeth): 43-816438 ( Sometimes Stamped 17064-6022)
- Reverse Gear (28 Teeth): 43-42934 / 43-824109A1
- Don't worry too much about the numbers here as the numbers changed, but the gears didn't 1991-1995
- Used but in great shape!
- I highly recommend that the bearings that are included (still attached to the gears) should be replaced. However it is up to your discretion as to whether or not bearings should be replaced.
For MerCruiser Gen II units 1991-1995
- This is not compatible with the 2:40:1 Ratio units (2.40 Ratio lower units used a 14 Tooth Pinion and were for a high-altitude conversion)
All of the lower units for Gen II were equal regardless of engine, (3.0L 140hp 4cyl / 4.3L V6 / 5.0L 305 V8 / 5.7L 350 V8)
- For MerCruiser Gen II units 1991-1995
- Freshwater Used Parts
- Purchase with confidence!
Relevant Part Number List
Please inspect pictures closely to to ensure product satisfaction.
1991 1992 1993 1994 1995