MerCruiser Mercury Outboard 12' 12Ft Ride Guide Quicksilver Steering Cable Boat
Fast & Free Shipping on All Orders!
14-Day Return Policy
Steering Cable Details
- Quicksilver / MerCruiser / Mercury Outboard
Manufacturer Part Number:
- Seems to be possibly 34451A12 or 37305A12
- I'm pretty sure other than the ones special for outboards these were pretty universal as the research is foggy on these.
Manufacturer Specified Length:
- 12ft / 12' / 12 FT (From Stamping On Cable)
Steering Cable Type
- "Rack & Pinion" Steering Cable Core for "Quicksilver" steering systems.
General Marine Applications:
- Older Mercury Outboard / MerCruiser Applications
Other Cable Notes
- Cable Only
About this control cable (Please read to ensure satisfaction)
- These are used cables.
- The cables may have some grease, grime, dirt, or scratches on the outer coating / sheathing
- We hand test all of these and make sure that they feel right and operate properly.
- While testing, all cables that we felt were questionable were tossed in the trash
- We wouldn't sell something We wouldn't buy ourselves or install on our own boats.
- If the quantity is more than 1, we will ship you an item in equal or better condition to the one in the photographs.
- Please inspect pictures & your cables closely to make sure you are getting the right ones)
- All measurements are based on factory length (in Feet / Foot / Ft / Inches) specifications for the cable based on the part number.
- Freshwater used part.
- If you have any questions on fitting or compatibility don't be afraid to ask!
- Check out the guide in the photos as it should answer any questions on the different cable types and compatibility!
- Purchase with confidence!
- 1965 1965 1968 1969 1970 1971 1972 1973 1974 1975 1976 1977 1978 1979 1980