MerCruiser OMC Steering wheel Chrome Wood Grain Handle Boat Marine Helm Cap
Fast & Free Shipping on All Orders!
14-Day Return Policy
- Freshwater Used Part
- This was a pretty common steering wheel found on both OMC and MerCruiser powered boats in the 80's with the plastic wood grain finish and generally associated with Det-Mar steering systems.
- Some cracking, but this is pretty common with all of these. (See pictures)
- No middle piece for this, but you should be able to swap this right in. If you are looking for those middle hub assemblies, please contact me.
- The pictures should give you a good idea of condition & dimensions.
- Roughly 14" in Diameter
- Purchase with confidence!
Related Boat Manufacturers:
- Bayliner Boston Whaler Bryant Boats Campion Carolina Cat Boats Centurion Boats Chaparral Boats Chris-Craft Cobalt Boats Crownline Boats, Inc. Ebbtide Boats EdgeWater Power Boats Formula Boats Four Winns Glastron Grady-White Boats Galaxie Larson Boats Malibu Boats MasterCraft Boats Monterey Boats Moomba Boats Nautique Boats Princecraft Regal Boats Rinker Boats Sea Ray Boats Sea Sprite Sport Craft Ski Supreme Starcraft Marine Stingray Boats Striper Boats Sunsation Powerboats Supra Boats Svfara Tahoe Thompson Tige Boats Triumph Boats Yamaha Boats Power boat Sterndrive I/O
- Axis Wake Research Centurion Boats Malibu Boats MasterCraft Boats Moomba Boats Nautique Boats Ski Supreme Supra Boats Svfara Tige Boats Inboard