MerCruiser 52-37963 37967 Spool Pre-Alpha One 1965-70 Early Sliding Clutch Dog
Fast & Free Shipping on All Orders!
14-Day Return Policy
Ships NEXT DAY at the Latest
- MerCruiser Sliding Propeller Prop Shaft Clutch dog 52-37963 used ONLY in MerCruiser IA/IB/IC & EZ-Shift / 120hp 140hp 160hp 165hp & 888 (188hp Ford 302) Roughly 1965-Very Early 1970's
Also here is MerCruiser Shift Spool 37967 / 37969 (For Use with the 37966 shift crank which has boxy end on one side rather than two hoops like the newer ones)
- Actual Serial numbers are outlined below. One way to know is if your propeller shaft is not tapered at the base where it sticks out of the bearing carrier (it will be stepped) and you are using 37966 Shift Crank
- Cross pin 30362
- Spring 24-30893
- Used but in great shape!
- OEM SLIDING CLUTCH 52-37963
- For 888 drives S/N 3784374 and Below
- For 120 / 140 drives S/N 3780849 and Below
- For 165 Drives S/N 3780849 & Below
- IA / IB / IC (EZ-Shift) - All models (1965-1966)
- Not compatible with IA/IB/IC 1964 models. If you need a clutch (52-35919) for one of these, please contact me.
They used the same lower gearcase with all of the engines so you're particular engine is not applicable so this basically covers (110 / 120hp 2.5L / 140hp 3.0L 4cyl / 160hp / 4.1L 165hp 6cyl / Ford 302 5.0L "888" 188hp)
Also Included as pictured:
- Cross Pin 17-30632
- Cross Pin Retainer Spring 24-30893
- Freshwater Used Part!
- Purchase with confidence!