Mercury 3329-830276A7 25hp 4-Stroke Carburetor Outboard For Parts Only 2cyl
Fast & Free Shipping on All Orders!
14-Day Return Policy
Part Number(s) Included FOR PARTS OR NOT WORKING - Do not buy this to replace your carburetor directly
- Mercury 3329-803276A7 Carburetor Assembly (3329-830276A7 - 3329-883314T03)
- Keihin carburetor BCM 43EB 0G04
Please Read This
So this was from one of our personal outboards. The issue we had was the outboard wouldn't go much beyond idle at maximum throttle. It wouldn't die but there just wasn't any additional speed there. So we took it apart and found that the bowl was starting to corrode in some of the passages and the metal "float" was siezed in it's chamber. We got everything freed up and put it back together and still had the same issue. By spraying starting fluid while running wide open we were able to get our high speed back. We replaced the whole thing with a new carburetor and everything has been fine ever since. I'm quite confidnent with a new bowl you could probably get this back up & going again, but there might be another internal issue in the upper part but we didn't see anything on the surface like we did with the actual bowl.
- The bowl number is 854252 1 and the float / plunger number is 854251 1 and these are still easy to track down yet.
General Application / Compatibility
- This would be found on Mercury 25hp 2cyl 4-Stoke / bigfoot applications 0G590000 & up
- This is one of the earlier versions of this carburetor before they switched over to the one with the rubber double vent tube thing.
- Freshwater Used Parts
- Again this is listed for parts or not working
- You get the item as pictured
Purchase with confidence!