Mercury Outboard Crankcase Crankshaft Bearing 62381A1 402 40hp 1972 Early Models
Fast & Free Shipping on All Orders!
14-Day Return Policy
- Mercury Part Number 62381A1 Crankshaft Ball Bearing Retainer Assembly
- Found on Mercury 402 (S/N 3346479 & Below) 40hp (2cyl) Most 1972 Models, but not all of them., subsequent years used 62381A2 (3346480 Thru 3476510) and then 78308A1 ( 3476511 Thru 3477009)
- If you are unsure on compatibility feel free to ask!
- Purchase with confidence!
General Disclaimer (please read)
- These are New-Old-Stock Parts from a large mercury Mark & K models cabinet I have.
- Some of these parts might work on more models than listed in the title and/or the description, Please do your own research
- There might be some surface rust, missing paint, scratches, cosmoline, or other vintage corrosion inhibitor that may need to be cleaned off prior to use.
- You may not receive the exact item as pictured, but the one you will receive will be identical in equal or better condition.
- Please inspect pictures closely, and if there is something I missed or seems incorrect please let me know!
- Any original packaging pictured is not included!
- If you have any questions about these parts or need something similar or related to these, please ask as there is a fair chance that I have it even if it's not listed.