OMC Cobra 4.3L V6 Harmonic Balancer Damper 984501 0984501 385023
Fast & Free Shipping on All Orders!
14-Day Return Policy
Ships NEXT DAY at the Latest
- Removed from a 1986 4.3L V6 4bbl Model number 434APWX
- Used from 1986-1993 on many OMC Cobra GM 4.3L V6 2BBL & 4BBL applications
- This has been cleaned & Repainted
- OMC part number 984501 / 0984501 which supersedes to Volvo Penta 3854023
- Yours should look just like this. (please inspect yours closely to make sure it's the same, or If you need any dimensions or other information feel free to just send me a message)
- ***The differenence between GM V6 and the GM V8 balancers is that the V8 ones would have all equal small holes around the perimeter. The V6 ones usually featured 2 larger holes drilled toward one side, but not always. The V6 ones generally always would have one of the little holes "filled" of the ones you see on the Perimeter.
- If you are unsure if this will work for you find your model number & send me a message.
- Purchase with confidence!