OMC 911659 0911659 Cobra Rear Flywheel Housing V6 V8 3.0L 4.3L 5.7L GM 1986-1987
OMC Cobra 0911659 / 0911659 Transom Rear Flywheel Housing Assembly (1986-1987) - Uses 5-Hole inspection cover
There are actually TWO common versions of these with the same stamped number that look different but have the same stamped part number- but they are both interchangeable
- The later 1987 version typically has a flange at the top that is similar to the 913283 (1988-1989) casting but doesn't have an extra set of drilled holes at the top.
- The earliest 1986 version has top holes located in more pronounced flanges that are more "independent" from the casting.
- Replaced by All previous versions
- OMC 0911659 / 911659 (1986-1987) Uses 5-bolt inspection cover
- Ultimately Replaced by Volvo Penta 385457 / 3857846
- There are actually TWO common versions of these with the same stamped number that look different but have the same stamped part number- but they are both interchangeable
This would have been compatible with all of the standard GM & Ford 2.3L OMC Cobra models 1986-1987 (5-bolt inspection cover, then the housings switched to a 9-bolt after 1990) - V8 Ford models used a different flywheel housing as they did not have the same engine mounting bolt pattern
- I.E. 4cyl 2.3L Ford / 4cyl 2.5L 120hp / 3.0L 140hp / 4.3L V6 190hp 205hp / 5.0L 305 V8 / 5.7L 350 260hp V8
- Do not use with Ford V8 Models....
- Overall Decent Condition
- Original Paint
- Freshwater Used Parts
Purchase with confidence!