OMC Stringer 4cyl 120hp 2.5L 1970's-85 Bolt Set Chevy GM Parts Nuts Bracket
Fast & Free Shipping on All Orders!
14-Day Return Policy
- Previously installed on a Chevy GM OMC (Roughly 1979-1981) 120hp 2.5L (Many of the bolts should be the same for the 140hp 3.0L 4cyl, but probably not the exhaust manifold stuff)
- I can't say that every single bolt nut and washer is here, but the majority of them are from the tear-down process. What I do know is that it took quite a while to count all of them!
- Basically the cylinder head bolts, starter & alternator bolts, & Some other bracket & cover components in here as well, exactly what you see in the pictures...
- Other notable items included...
- Distributor Mounting Clamp Base Bracket
- Engine lift bracket 311111 / 0311111
- Exhaust manifold mounting bolts
- Head Bolts are not included
- --and all other items as pictured.
- If there is something else your looking for and you don't see it here, just message me and there's a reasonable chance I might have one.
- This should cover a wide range of years from 1960's-mid 1980's
- Perfect for spares or replacements, as some of these screws would be difficult to find elsewhere, and even more expensive than this whole set.
- Purchase With Confidence!