OMC Stringer 982232 984956 Cobra 2.3L 3.8L 4.3L Carb Caburetor Flame Arrestor 3"
Fast & Free Shipping on All Orders!
14-Day Return Policy
Ships NEXT DAY at the Latest
- Stamped 984956 but should be the same as 982232 / 0982232 or 982303 / 0982303 or 981583 or 985032 / 0985032 or 984956
- Used from 1979-1986 on most OMC GM V6 & V8 engines with 2bbl Rochester Carburetor (3" opening) Also used on some (V6 3.8L & 4.3L) & (V8 5.0L & 5.7L) (170hp 185hp 200hp 230hp 260hp 305 350)
- Also Used on the Ford 2.3L 4cyl OMC engines 1987-1989
- PLEASE NOTE that this has a 3" Opening (SO... this was NOT used on 2.5L 120hp & 3.0L 140hp engines which has arrestors with smaller openings)
- Kind of dented inward on the the underside, but nothing that should affect function or anything that I noticed on when still affixed to the engine before it was removed. (i'm not even sure if you can see it in the pictures) Pretty much every one I have ever dealt with seems to be this way... very common and very minor at best
- Yours should look just like this.
- Purchase with confidence!
Please Contact Me if you have additional questions if you are unsure if this will work for you.