Rotary Steering Cable Helm Older Threaded style Non-quick connect type 70's 80's
Fast & Free Shipping on All Orders!
14-Day Return Policy
- Rotary Steering Helm
- Not sure what kind or brand this is there is no visible markings
- This is the old style steering helm that accepts teleflex steering cables that have double female threaded ends (1970's-1980's)
- This will accept new QC cables with the use of a special coupler SA27620P
- Rotary Steering systems are typically the most common found on boats powered by Johnson, Evinrude, Mercury, Yamaha, Mariner, Force, Suzuki, Honda, MerCruiser, Volvo Penta, OMC Cobra, etc. Easy to determine just by looking at your helm unit.
- Pretty much compatible with most steering wheels that have the tapered shaft and are keyed You will need to find your own key and nut for the steering wheel (should be able to use your existing parts)
- Does include angled mounting plate in picture
- You will receive exactly what you see in the pictures.
- Purchase with confidence!