Sea Ray Boat Cleat Cleats 6" inch 1970's Marine Dock Tie-Off Set of 4 Chrome
Fast & Free Shipping on All Orders!
14-Day Return Policy
- Removed from a 1977 Searay. This is the standard style of cleat used on 1970's Sea Ray boats that were under 20' long. Also found on some Four winns models as well.
- Listing includes the set of 4 as pictured.
- Overall pretty good condition, some wear, scratches, micro-pitting on the chrome
- You will receive a set in equal or better condition.
- Pictures of dimension are included in this listing, but I've outlined them again below
- 6 Inches overall length
- 2-1/4" between the holes
- Roughly 1-1/2" tall at the ends
Purchase with confidence!
1970 1971 1972 1973 1974 1975 1976 1977 1978 1979