Aluminum Rowboat Rear Stern Transom Grab Lift Handle Skiff Flat Bottom Jon Boat
Fast & Free Shipping on All Orders!
14-Day Return Policy
Ships NEXT DAY at the Latest
- This listing is for a NEW Pair of handles (You will receive 2, just like what is pictured here.)
- Cast aluminum construction
- The finish on these is "dull & unfinished" You could probably polish them if you put the time in, but for about 99% of applications generally you would just leave these raw or paint them. There is usually streaky finishing/machining marks on the foot area. You can see this in the pictures.
- The pictures here are 100% Representative of the product you will receive, so take a look at them closely to get the best idea if this is right for your application.
- Foot on this is completely flat where the drill hole is.
- See my other listings for single of handles or handles with countersunk drilled mounting holes .
- This does not include mounting hardware, but you'll need some sort of 1/4" bolts or screws.
- 7-1/2" in overall length. (end to end)
- 1-5/8" in overall height.
- 1" Height from mounting surface to inside of handle
- 6-5/8" Center to center between the drill holes.
- 4-1/2" between the the bases in the "working area"
- Drilled Hole size is 0.26", so roughly 1/4"
- I've also included a photo that does a good job of visually portraying the dimensions.
- Attach to a wooden dock section
- Row Boats (Starcraft, Lonestar, Gamefisher, Meyers, etc.)
- Fishing Boats / Deep-V (Crestliner, Lowe, Bass Tracker, Lund, Sea Nymph, Grumman, etc.)
- Jon Boats / Flat-Bottom / Modified-V (Grizzly, Alumacraft, Tracker, Lund, etc.)
- Sail boat
- Paddle Boat
- Duck boats (Diver Layout Boat, Bankes, DuckWater, Marsh boat, sneak boat, MLB)
- Rowing / Sculling Boat
- Air Boat
- Custom Projects