Boat 70's 1977 Sea Ray Stringer Panel Gauges Teleflex RPM Speedometer Tachometer
Fast & Free Shipping on All Orders!
14-Day Return Policy
Ships TODAY if you order before 12PM EST Mon-Fri
- This is a set of gauges (except fuel gauge) removed from a 1977 Sea Ray.
- The condition of this gauge panel is completely untested.
- The majority (if not all) of the gauges and switches should be in working order.
- I have not tested these as some gauges would need a running engine or signal generator to properly test.
- Also unsure if all of the lights work on these gauges or the functionality of switches/fuse holders.
- Please inspect the pictures closely to determine condition and the wiring harness attached to these gauges.
- If you have any questions feel free to ask!
- Purchase with confidence!
Gauges / Parts Included
- RPM Tachometer - Teleflex
- Speedometer MPH - Teleflex
- Amp Meter - Teleflex
- Temperature - Teleflex
- Oil Pressure - Teleflex
- Trim Switch (Momentary Up & Down) - Used with OMC Stringer for engine trim That's why there is 2 of these
- Trim Switch (Momentary Up & Down) - Used with OMC Stringer for drive trim
- Dash Light Switch (On & Off)