Boat Marine Engine Bendix B175-34 Carburetor Flame Arrestor Chris Craft? 283
Fast & Free Shipping on All Orders!
14-Day Return Policy
Ships NEXT DAY at the Latest
- Not exactly sure what this came from as it was just loose in our supply of items. From my research it could have possibly been on something with a Chevy / GM 283 engine as it seems like it's some sort of 4-barrel carburetor, but smaller than the ones typically found on rochester quadrajet carburetors.
- Throat / Opening measures 4-3/16" or 4-1/4" across
- If you any knowledge on what this came from, any information would be appreciated.
- Stainless steel construction.
- Bent / Slighly warped to some degree, but could easily be straightened out.
Part Numbers Included
- Zenith B175-34