MerCruiser 12675A7 1987 & Up Rear Flywheel Housing GM V6 V8 350 Bravo Alpha One
Fast & Free Shipping on All Orders!
14-Day Return Policy
Ships NEXT DAY at the Latest
- Overall good condition
- Original Paint
- 12675-C1 (Stamped), but generally referred to as 12675A7 in many of the parts manuals even though the actual part they were using was 96119 in some cases... This has the larger diameter hole for the triangular style flywheel couplers.
- Freshwater Used part
- Compatible with most MerCruiser GM engines 1983-Present and can be used to replace 91199 Flywheel housings
- GM 2.5L 120hp 4cyl
- GM 3.0L 140hp 4cyl
- GM 3.8L 229 V6
- GM 4.3L 262 V6
- GM 5.0L 305 V8
- GM 5.7L 350 V8 260hp
- GM 6.2L
- GM 7.4L 454
- GM 8.1L 496
- GM 8.2L 502
- This particular item would have been used with MerCruiser engines with the Triangle-style engine coupling rather than the cast coupling which were generally Early to Mid-80's engines.
Visual Differences between 12675A7 & 91199
- 12675A7 > 3 Holes on top > Cut-out on coupler outlet flare & it's just a larger hole
- 91199 > 2 Holes on top > No cut-out on coupler outlet flare
- Yours should look just like this, just check the stamping
- Purchase with confidence!
Related Part Numbers (Superseded From)
- 12675-C1 (Stamped)