MerCruiser 1336-3594A1 Carburetor Carb 120hp 2.5L 4cyl GM Early Threaded 1964-72
Fast & Free Shipping on All Orders!
14-Day Return Policy
- MerCruiser Part Number 1351-3594A1 for applications (Serial number 2520425-3377340) Which is roughly 1968-1972 models for sure, but could be used on the 1964-1968 models as it replaces 1336-2076
- Freshwater Used Part
- GM Rochester (Probably Bay City) 2-Barrel 2GC carburetor assembly with small threaded air-horn carb cover
- Visually it looks in good shape, however this may need to be cleaned or re-built. I would just try it first and if it doesn't work, it would be probably wise to rebuild it.
Other details to take note of...
- ****Fuel input fitting (That's the easiest way to discern whether or not yours is newer than this carburetor. Note that this has just a fitting with a barbed end which wasn't stock but was intended for the MerCruiser fuel lines that were flexible & threaded)
- What part number is on the metal colored tag on yours.
- If you have any doubts if this is the part you are looking for please contact us & we can look it up for you.
- Purchase with confidence!
To ensure satisfaction, please inspect pictures closely to ensure you are ordering the proper part.
1964 1965 1966 1967 1968 1969 1970 1971 1972 Sterndrive Alpha One