MerCruiser 1351-4293A1 140hp 3.0L 4cyl Carb Carburetor Rochester 2bbl 1968-1978
Fast & Free Shipping on All Orders!
14-Day Return Policy
Ships NEXT DAY at the Latest
- Freshwater Used Part
- GM Rochester 2-Jet 2-barrel carburetor assembly Generally found on MerCruiser GM 3.0L 140hp 4cyl engines 1968-1978
- Not Compatible with applications that used MerCarb
- Used for MerCruiser Chevy GM 140hp 3.0L applications from 1968-1978 That used ROCHESTER carburetors and not MERCARB ones.
- Based on the year of bowl on this carb (1973) the normal tagged Part Number would be 1351-4293A1
Visually it looks in great shape, but may need to be cleaned or gone through and maybe rebuilt before installation.
- This would be an item I would recommend to just try and install it first, and if you are still having issues, just rebuild it with a fresh kit. We have Included Sierra Rebuild Kit 17-7746 for this reason
- This carburetor is clean & serviceable.
Other details to take note of...
- This used an engine warm up tube rather than an electric choke found on newer models.
- Throttle Linkage plate type (yours should look the same)
- Fuel input fitting / orientation
- If you have any doubts if this is the part you are looking for please contact me & I can look it up for you.
- Purchase with confidence!
Other possibly Equivalent Carburetor Assemblies by part number
- Sierra 18-7609-1
- Sierra 18-7608-1
- 984180 / 0984180
- 772831 / 0772831