MerCruiser 1351-7354A1 120hp 2.5L 4cyl Rochester 2GC Carburetor Carb 1972-1982
Fast & Free Shipping on All Orders!
14-Day Return Policy
- Freshwater Used Part
- GM Rochester 2-Barrel 2GC carburetor assembly
- MerCruiser 1351-7354A1 which replaces
- Replaces 1351-4263A3 or 1351-7354A1 and also 1351-5202A1 or 1351-6065A2 as they were all replaced by the same part number which would be the 1972-1979 Models...I see it does have the fitting on the front of the carb for a vented fuel pump line.
- The bowl numbers on the carb seem to date it to 1979 (17059054)
Related / Possibly Equivalent Numbers
- Related / Possibly Equivalent Numbers
- Visually it looks in good shape, however this may need to be cleaned or re-built. I would just try it first and if it doesn't work, it would be probably wise to rebuild it, and that is why we included rebuild kit Sierra 18-7746
- Other details to take note of...
- ****Fuel input fitting (That's the easiest way to discern whether or not yours is newer than this carburetor.
- What part number is on the metal colored tag on yours. (unfortunately the tag is missing on this one)
- If you have any doubts if this is the part you are looking for please contact me & I can look it up for you.
- Purchase with confidence!
To ensure satisfaction, please inspect pictures closely to ensure you are ordering the proper part.
1970 1971 1972 1973 1974 Sterndrive Alpha One