MerCruiser 14336A17 Oildyne Hydraulic Power Trim Pump Motor Plastic Reservoir
Fast & Free Shipping on All Orders!
14-Day Return Policy
- Motor is Tested & Working!
- The whole solenoid bracket is missing/not installed on this, you will need to install/ bolt on your whole control panel / solenoids / fuse wires etc and moun this to the stand.
- You might have to rotate the reservoir on this.
- This is the oildyne style pump with the plastic reservoir generally found on late 80's MerCruiser Trim systems into the 1990's
- This type of pump would have been found in Various MerCruiser power systems (2.5L 120hp, 3.0L 140hp 4cyl, 4.1L 165hp 6cyl, 5.0L 305 V8, 5.7L 350)
- Please inspect pictures closely as yours should look just like this.
- If you are unsure please feel free to ask.
- Please consult a manual for proper filling and bleeding procedures & techniques (plenty of resources on the internet and its pretty straight forward, but the pump will be drained before shipping).
- Purchase with confidence!
- Trim Cylinder, arms, rams, hydraulic 14366A20, 14336A25, 14366A31, 14366A17, 14366A22, 14366A28, 865380A25 1980 1986 1987 1988 1989 1990 1991 1992 1993 1994 1995 1996 1997 Alpha One Gen I II Sterndrives