MerCruiser 260Hp GM 350 V8 5.7L Cylinder Head 1987-1997 14096217 938-9718
Fast & Free Shipping on All Orders!
14-Day Return Policy
For Use With MerCruiser 350 5.7L Engines 1987-1997
- Item Condition and Notes:
- Overall Good Condition, but may need to be gone though or a valve job.
- Fresh Water Part
- Please Inspect Pictures for condition
- May also work With OMC Cobra / Volvo Penta / Chevy GM
- We just have the single head unfortunately.
- Part #'s
- Cylinder Head: MerCruiser 938-9718, Cast# 14096217
- You will want to make sure you have properly serviced & tuned everything before installation. The engine these were on was running, but every engine is slightly different, and needs proper adjustment. If you are unsure as to what you are doing please consult a marine tech or mechanic.
- Yours should look like this one, please ensure the casting numbers are the same or equivalent, One way to tell if you have this style of head or the older style of head is when the valve covers are attached by screws around the perimeters (old style) or bolted directly through the middle (newer style like this one)
- Please ask if you are unsure if this part will work for you. Please send model and serial number.
- You will receive what is in the pictures.
- Please inspect pictures closely for condition.
- Purchase with confidence!
Please contact me with any additional questions.
- 1987 1988 1989 1990 1991 1992 1993 1994 1995 1996 1997 260hp 270hp
- Possibly Related : 14101083, 14096217, 14102191, 14102193, 14096217