MerCruiser 4cyl 470 3.7L 170hp 190hp Rocker Valve Cover 41638A1 41637 1983-89
Fast & Free Shipping on All Orders!
14-Day Return Policy
Ships NEXT DAY at the Latest
- Removed from a 1985-1986 MerCruiser 470 (190hp) S/N A681323
- Overall Good Condition, original paint
MerCruiser Cylinder Head Valve Rocker Cover 41638A1 (Stamped 41737)
- This particular one was only used on 2bbl models as well as the 4bbl models with the 98348-C1 intake manifolds as these had the provision on the top for a stud for the 4BBL carburetors... The 488 models had a different valve cover, but could be replaced by this and essentially eliminate the throttle lever setup for those models.
- Oil FIller Cap 36-75336 / 36-807152 still installed.
- For the most part it seems these parts were used from 1983-1989 on pretty much all of the 2-Barrel Carbed "470" models as well as the 1985-1989 180 / 190 and 3.7LX 4-Barrel models
- 180hp / 190hp / 3.7LX and other 4-BBL Models had a different valve cover that had a stud for the throttle cable.
1976 1977 1978 1979 1980 1981 1982 1983 1984 Alpha One 470 4-cyl 165hp 170hp 180hp 190hp 3.7L 3.7LX 224CID 488 485 Sterndrive