MerCruiser 60716 Carburetor Spacer Intake Manifold Holley Ford V8 888 188hp 5.0L
Fast & Free Shipping on All Orders!
14-Day Return Policy
Ships NEXT DAY at the Latest
- Removed from a MerCruiser Ford V8 888 5.0L 302 188hp (2bbl) 1971-1977 (Serial Number 3709675 which is probably mid-70's and after 1973)
- MerCruiser Fuel Line (Fuel Filter to Fuel Pump 32-62373 / 32-62373T (equivalent)
- Overall Good condition, but this had holes drilled in it to accept a Rochester carburetor. With new gaskets (27-60715 / Sierra 18-0354) You can still use this as it shouldn't inhibit any function with the extra holes as they would be covered on both sides.
- Would work for OMC Stringer applications as well...
- Found in the following parts diagrams (Please contact me if you have any questions on compatibility as sometimes the differences in parts were based on serial number)
- 888 (2 BBL.) FORD 302 V-8 1971-1977 3108723 AND UP
- Please ensure yours looks just like this.
- Again, If you are unsure if this will work for you, just ask & i'll be happy to look into it further.
- Purchase with confidence!
Please Contact Me if you have additional questions if you are unsure if this will work for you.
1971 1972 1973 1974 1975 1976 1977 Sterndrive I/O Alpha One Inboard 215hp 225hp 255hp 351CID 175hp 190hp OMC Stringer