- Generally Found on MerCruiser 120hp 2.5L / 140hp 3.0L Engines 1982-1989
- Includes new mounting gasket & Filter Kit (pictured)
- This is NOT for MerCruiser 4-cylinder "470" engines
- This has been disassembled and the diaphragm has been inspected and is in good condition.
- This Marine Fuel Pump is the "newer style" that was vented on the bottom where that tube went back into the carburetor. The vent will be located in the base and should be obvious if you have this type or not. Early 60's to mid 70's styles looked exactly the same, but didn't have this vent as safety was not as much of a priority during that time period
- Freshwater Used Part.
- Purchase with confidence!
Please inspect pictures closely to to ensure product satisfaction.