MerCruiser Alpha One 175 185 205 4.3L V6 Oil Pan Basin Reservoir 14244T 14088517
Fast & Free Shipping on All Orders!
14-Day Return Policy
Ships TODAY if you order before 12PM EST Mon-Fri
Item Details4.3LX 144
- I received this oil pan in a parts lot, It has quite a few dents and it appears to have been sand-blasted at some point.
- The pictures should give you the best idea of condition
- There isn't any areas on here that appear questionable and only some minor surface rust. (see pictures)
- The sand blasting on this was somewhat abrasive. I don't think this will have any affect on function, just its not perfectly smooth and could use a coat of paint.
- MerCruiser Part number 14244 / 14244T or sierra 18-0616
- Used from 1985-1996 (early non-vortec 4.3L engines) engines that HAVE a 1-piece rear oil seal, NOT the older style 2-piece rear main oils seal found on some of the 1984-85 & early 86 engines. Easy to determine which type of seal you have by finding the part number on your crankshaft
- This oil pan has a welded nut for the drain screw as opposed to the riveted plate seen on the early examples.
- If you are unsure if this will work for you or have any other concerns, feel free to ask.
- Purchase with confidence!