MerCruiser Alpha One 94991A1 32603 Steering Lever Arm For Square/Splined Shaft
Fast & Free Shipping on All Orders!
14-Day Return Policy
- MerCruiser 94991A1 / 32603 (stamped) Steering Lever Arm for Square / Splined Shaft 88302A2
- Removed from slop-free gimbal housing, was still very tight in the gimbal ring and the steering lever during removal.
Part Numbers Included
- Steering Lever 32603 (Stamped) more or less 94991A1 (Splined / Square)
- Do Not mistake this for the square / square steering levers that were used in many 1983-1990 Alpha one Gen I / Gen II models, or the earlier large array of splined / splined shafts' levers used in pre-1978 models for various engines.... It's probably in your best interest to just check and see what number you have stamped on your lever & go from there...
- Basically this would have been found on all alpha one models 1978 - early 1980's before they switched over to the Square / Square levers... It's probably in your best interest to just see what number is physically stamped on your steering shaft & go from there
- This will work for all engine configurations from that time period... Just a short list below...
- 2.5L 120hp 4cyl
- 3.0L 140hp 4cyl
- 3.7L 170hp 470 488 4cyl
- 4.3L V6 262 185hp / 205hp
- 5.0L V8 305
- 5.7L V8 350 260hp
Purchase with confidence!