MerCruiser 32628T Early Pre-Alpha One Outdrive Shift Shaft Lever 1963-Early 70s
Fast & Free Shipping on All Orders!
14-Day Return Policy
Ships NEXT DAY at the Latest
Item Details & Compatibility
- For early MerCruiser Pre-Alpha One (MC-I) 120hp 2.5L / 140hp 3.0L / 160hp 6cyl / 165hp 4.1L 6cyl / 888 302 - Early Models 1965-Early 1970's, just look at the actual part or check your drive number.
- For 888 drives S/N 3472478 and Below (1971-197x)
- For 120 / 140 drives S/N 4179999 and Below (1967-197x)
- For 160 & 165 Drives S/N 4179999 & Below (1969-197x)
- IA / IB / IC (EZ-Shift) - All models (1965-1966)
- IA / IB / IC - All Models (1964)
- Looks like the I Drive as well (1963)
- Visually it is impossible to mistake this for the 621041 Shift Shaft as the 32628 has an extra piece for reverse lock function.
Notable Part Number(s)
- 32628T / 32628 Intermediate Shift Shaft / Sierra 18-2332 Equivalent
- Good Condition
- Freshwater Used Parts
- If you are unsure if this will work for you, please check with your motor's parts list or manual or just send me a message and I can quickly look this up for you or at least point you in the right direction.
- Please Inspect Pictures closely to ensure satisfaction.
- Please Contact Me if you have additional questions.
- Purchase with confidence!