MerCruiser Early Style Gimbal Bell Housing Transom 1A 1B 1C EZ-Shift 1965 1966
Fast & Free Shipping on All Orders!
14-Day Return Policy
***SOLD AS IS FOR PARTS.... Not Returnable****
- MerCruiser early style gimbal housing generally found on models 1965 & 1966 but should be able to be used on some 1964 models as well as most of the parts were very similar or did supersede to these...
- Freshwater Used Part
- Metal is in overall good condition. Appears it was white, but then painted black which is common for these.
- Shift cable has been cut.
- We did not try to remove the pivot pins from this, but it looks like the heads are both still there and usually these come out pretty easy on this kind if you are using the right tools.
- Bellows appear to be in really nice shape
- Some play in the steering arm.
- The trim hoses may or may not be usable.
- Again, this is Sold AS-IS and is not returnable.
Part Numbers Included
- Details To be added later - You will receive what you see in the pictures...
- 1A 1B 1C EZ-Shift Models with power trim (also likely some 1964 models as well)
- GM 110hp & 120hp 2.5L 153cid 4-cyl
- GM 150hp 230cid 3.8L 6cyl
- Possibly the V8 models as well...