- Excellent Shape
- This the newer style engine coupling assembly used on MerCruiser GM 120hp 2.5L / 140hp 3.0L 4cyl models (Serial 0A000000-0F000000) but more so 1983-1997 that had this particular style coupler AND 12-3/4" flywheel. They were seen most frequently during this time period in different iterations. (12632A3 / 12632A6 / 12632A7)
- Early Style 12632A3 (Did not have extended greasable tube for yoke splines)
- Later Style 12632A7 (Had extended greasable tube)
- Splines are in excellent shape.
- Just make sure your coupler looks similar to this (Triangular Style) and is not the round style that bolts to the crankshaft studs.
- These were intended to be used on the 12-3/4" diameter flywheels not the larger 14" flywheels (Found on 1998 & later models)
- Measurement between the holes is 10" center-to-center
- Purchase with confidence!
1983 1984 1985 1986 1987 1988 1989 1990