MerCruiser Flywheel Housing cover plate 4.3L 5.0L 5.7L V8 96273A6 305 350 Cast C
Fast & Free Shipping on All Orders!
14-Day Return Policy
- This would have been found on only a handful of MerCruiser applications 1983-1986 with a 14" Flywheel / 2-piece rear main seal / 12in starter / CAST COUPLER
- During this time period there were 2 different types of flywheel covers depending on which type of coupler the engine used.
- 96273A6 was used with engines that had the cast coupler (round one that bolts directly flywheel studs) < That's what type this is.
- 13930A3 was used with engines that had the stamped coupling (triangle coupling that attaches to the perimeter of the outside of the flywheel)
- The gasket on this will need to be replaced as it's just the adhesive film that is still stuck to this.
- Purchase with confidence!
Excellent shape! Freshwater-used part